Where I steal my favorite things from the internets and reprint them in hopes that someone else might find the same amusement in them that I do. On the rare occasion that I do come up with an original post, I often complain about most things that annoy me and occasionally talk about pop culture, pinball and drinking.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


One of the biggest dilemmas for music geeks is compiling a "year-in-review" list every December. Somehow, you've gotta whittle down a list of about 47 different albums, a handful of EPs and the odd single here and there to some sort of a top ten.

Luckily, the Like Young were kind enough to make things a little easier for everyone and release the best record of 2006 in May, saving us one decision to make at the end of the year. "Lost Secrets", the new album from the ex-Wolfie couple of Joe & Amanda Ziemba, is a super-fun pop gem that you really need to listen to right now.

They'll be in DeKalb (with supporting acts the Rikters, This Story and Kid, You'll Move Mountains) on the 8th of July at the House - for tickets or more info, go to http://www.thehousecafe.net/events.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home